Inscrit le: 09 Jan 2010
|Posté le: 18th Avril 2010, 11:12 pm Sujet du message: How to smg smartly
|1) Always go together when you attack.
2) If you defend and you are the only player or even if you are two, wait for the third to respawn and only then go to attack.
3) When nading the base do it together and try to cover the whole base.
4) Always try to get into an 2vs1 advantage situation.
5) Try to get behind attackers, its very hard to get out of a situation where there is no place to hide.
6) If youre low on health, then retreat, so your companion can later use your hp when you are shot down.
7) If nothing is happening and you are in your base with low on health, then kill yourself if possible, if you have a flame, prefer it and try to die on your flag and your friends get your nades.
8) try watching the map, if its such a small one, then by the position of the dots you see you should be able to at least predict where are the oponents are and then you can try throwing a nade there, but dont waste nades too much tell your mates over teamtalk where the opponent is heading after he kills you and how many they are
9) always try to go help your mate if he is in a fight, most of the time your presence will decide the outcome.
10) use flames to gain time, if your in a critical situation and the opponent is about to come back to his base with your flag and score.
11) use spawn control, in order for them to spawn in their own base and for you to flag without problems.
12) use gunside.
13) use gunside trust me it makes a difference.
14) also watch out for heathpacks, often players are heading to get the health, thats where your nade should hit him.
15) when youre on the run its good to throw a nade against the wall, because if the player wants to aviod it he has to wait
16) try to train tricknades, which is throwing the nade in such a distance and over so and so many walls that you can hit a player just near to the wall on the other side, because thats where they will be hiding most of the time
17) if there is a healthpack between you and your opponent and he is a bit closer to it, then try to get him with a flame the very moment he will try to take it
18) someone who is going to take the HPor avoid nade have a worse precision, remind it!!
19) when you must use shield: ONLY if:
---you are running from the opponent and dont have the means of killing them
---you are close to scoring and want to go sure
---a tricknade just happens to land on your head
---you know there are snipers on the map and your going to pass an open part of the map, where you think they are waiting for you
---your low on health and want to fire a flame, which is possible in shield mode, or just threw the flame and want to get sure your not getting killed before the flame takes its effect (mostly shotty/flame situations)
---to save yourself from a flame cast upon you
20) try not to use shield in any other cases, as people who shoot at you will just get an advantage
21) if you have the other teams flag and your flag is dropped near by, but on flameand you are dangerously near to your opponents base, dont hesitate, return your flag and try to run home with the flame damage, shield is a great help in this sitution, (in this situation there is noone from your team to help you).
22) NEVER and i say NEVER go is straight lines, because it makes it so much easier to hit you both with sniper and smg, when u dont see it.
23) if there are two of you, one with the flag and the flag is dropped somewhere near you and your returning home, ALWAYS the one without the flag returns your own flag and the one with the flag ALWAYS runs home, you gain a lot of time with this
24) try watching out for movements of opponent babos and calculate in your mind how far he can be already and where he might go, think of where you might go, this is good to understand the situation on the map better.
25) DON'T rush into a berserk attack, this just doesnt work most of the times, it may in publics, but with pro players its simple mathematics most of the time: so 2players > 1player and 3players >>>>> 1 player. Think it through, before you act as a free healthpack to them