DreamCatchers Forum Index du Forum
DreamCatchers Forum

DreamCatchers Forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The Dreamcatchers' Story ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DreamCatchers Forum Index du Forum -> The Clan -> The clan
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Peacemaker
)( Members

MessagePosté le: 15th Février 2010, 12:15 am    Sujet du message: The Dreamcatchers' Story Répondre en citant

Hello Friends !! Cool

I am PeacemakeR, i play babo and i like that. I play babo thanks to some friend who were used to play this game on LAN. I start to play babo online because i wanted to beat my friends at this game. Fastly i go to their level and even more, then i meet some babo players of Unnamed clan who teach me how to play. Then with my brother: Nostrad, and two babo friends: Nemo and Rubis, we start our own clan.

We take time to find a name and thanks to Fuazi we find our real tag and name: DreamCatchers !!! Okay

An other old player come with us: The famous Hjjrt and some new promising players...

After that, nice victories and heavy defeats make us stronger. People come in our clan, leave our clan, shit happens... However our goal is the same, have a great fun on babo, meet new interesting people. Now our clan have more than 4 months and we are aiming to be one of the best babo clan Twisted Evil . Maybe one day we will reach that huge goal until now we are still just some AmateUr Mr. Green .

See you on babo !

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 15th Février 2010, 12:15 am    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DreamCatchers Forum Index du Forum -> The Clan -> The clan Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006