DreamCatchers Forum Index du Forum
DreamCatchers Forum

DreamCatchers Forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How to play snipe smartly ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DreamCatchers Forum Index du Forum -> Baby hide park -> Basic Tactics
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Peacemaker
)( Members

MessagePosté le: 18th Février 2010, 09:36 pm    Sujet du message: How to play snipe smartly Répondre en citant

Exclamation The goal of a sniper in CM is not to kill a lot of ennemies, he must try to only tag them to help the babo on offence. The only moment when he kill people it is to avoid to be kill (when a smg run on you for example Smile ).

Arrow He must take a good position to be able to come back on defence or to help on offence fastly. Be careful, when you snipe you must avoid to go in the ennemies' base  Evil or Very Mad because:
=>It is hard to kill a smg/ft/sg/cg when you are close to him with a sniper.
=>It is hard to go out of the base, and even harder for a sniper.
=>When you are in the ennemies' base you cannot help on defence.

Moreover if you are alone in offence (in A), ennemies will spawn around you (yellow circle 1/2/3).

Arrow Take care of the spawn because you can sometimes shoot spwan if you control them well, and sometimes ennemies spawn in weird place that you must take care. Here on rawr you are on A, C and B are your friends, maybe foes will spawn in yellow circle. You must help the defender.

Exclamation IMPORTANT: You are the middle, your job is to run in all the map to help with your powerful shot. So when the defender is fighting or ask for help you are the one who must go back on defence.

see it at 3min14sec, the sniper don't come back and dead on offence during that time the other team score.

Dernière édition par Peacemaker le 6th Avril 2010, 11:56 pm; édité 1 fois
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 18th Février 2010, 09:36 pm    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Mirax

MessagePosté le: 19th Février 2010, 07:36 am    Sujet du message: How to play snipe smartly Répondre en citant

wow great job peace Smile Usefull! Few important things Wink

ICQ MSN Skype
Zikky

MessagePosté le: 19th Février 2010, 09:39 am    Sujet du message: How to play snipe smartly Répondre en citant

thx for advices peace ^^
well, i am not going to atack alone with snipe Very Happy

Breaker

MessagePosté le: 19th Février 2010, 01:43 pm    Sujet du message: How to play snipe smartly Répondre en citant

WoW peace nice job .. Smile

I'll train Very Happy

Peacemaker
)( Members

MessagePosté le: 19th Février 2010, 02:37 pm    Sujet du message: How to play snipe smartly Répondre en citant

:p ty, remind you this important things zikki, you have the skill, you just need the teamplay!!

I wanna see you tag tag tag tag tag Mr. Green

Mirax

MessagePosté le: 23rd Mars 2010, 03:01 pm    Sujet du message: How to play snipe smartly Répondre en citant

Peace, upload again last scrreen plz Very Happy

ICQ MSN Skype
Breaker

MessagePosté le: 24th Mars 2010, 10:12 am    Sujet du message: How to play snipe smartly Répondre en citant

For me , if we take the Flag the sniper shouldn't take the Flag Exclamation
Embarassed

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 03:23 pm    Sujet du message: How to play snipe smartly

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DreamCatchers Forum Index du Forum -> Baby hide park -> Basic Tactics Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006